Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cool Government?

What is going on with our government? There are politicians who are getting threatened every day. You have the Tea-Party movement, which is in my opinion, is doing more harm than good. Then there’s the high unemployment rate that doesn’t seem as though it’ll be getting better any time soon. Then the health care system that is driving everyone crazy…and on and on…


Isn’t the government supposed to be working together to get the problems of this country fixed? In my opinion, it looks like they’re fighting amongst each other and not working together. We voted for them to be in office to fight for us and not keep us in the dark! I see our government as a “King of the Mountain” battle - Everyone is flexing their muscles to see who can be on top – regardless of the stand that they may be taking.


I may sound like the “average Joe”, but these politicians, including the president, were put in office to run this country with confidence and it seems like the main component is missing. I guess politics will be politics and I can stand in line moaning and groaning, but I’d like to see our government kick in and start solving the country’s problems.


In The Huffington Post, the article “Obama Tries to Put Positive Spin on Government” is funny in my opinion, because it sounds like the President isn’t even sure about our government. For instance, how do you make government “cool”? How about generally improving our economy and our lives by creating jobs and then staying out of our lives as much as possible!?

No comments:

Post a Comment